Le professeur Andreas Greinacher et son équipe de l’université de Greifswald pensent savoir pourquoi certaines personnes vaccinées contre le Covid ont eu des caillots...
What happened yesterday in our little country Belgium was really terrible. We are all shocked, devastated and we feel scared. And we know that a lot of our foreign friends were very worried about us. With this, we want to tell you that we will be okay, eventually. Because despite what happened, we are still standing strong … And here are 13 reasons why:
1. No matter how f*cked up this is, we’re all in this togetherWe support each other, no matter what.
2. And we feel supported by all of you
3. And yes, we’re scared … but we’ll never give up
4. We know that we have to stay strong to make this world a safe place to live in for our childrenThat’s what we’re willing to fight for.
5. But we also know it’s okay to be angry, to cry and to scream
6. We still have our sense of humour which makes us strongerAnd we’ll never lose it.
7. And we use it to express our anger:Which really helps.
8. We still believe that we can make this world a better place …
9. Not only with our beer, french fries or chocolate, but also because of who we are
10. There’s so much solidarity in our country right now
People are doing selfless acts, like donating blood and taking care of total strangers.